With all the premieres and red carpets behind us, my little birds have been digging around and found out which products some of the ladies of Westeros used for their appearances. Scroll down for tips on how to get Lena Headey’s hairstyle, Sibel Kekkilli’s eyelashes and Nathalie Emmanuel’s glossy lips!
Looking drastically different without her on-screen waist length golden waves, Lena Headey sported a jaw-length crop for the Game of Thrones premiere in New York last month. Her hairstylist for the night, Mark Townsend, used the following products to give her cut more volume and texture:
- Dove Oxygen Moisture Leave In Foam ($5.99)
- Sally Hershberger salon Texture Blast Spray (now called Body Fix, $24)
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment ($11.99)
Makeup artist Rachel Wood posted some behind the scenes pictures of her work on Sibel Kekilli & Nathalie Emmanuel on Instagram (@rachelmakeup73) and shared what she used on the actresses’ lips and lashes to get them red carpet ready.
On Sibel Kekilli:
Ardell Individual Lashes ($3.99)
On Nathalie Emmanuel:
- Oops! Naughty Me Velour Lashes ($35)
- Trish McEvoy ‘Essential’ Lip Pencil ($25)
- Benefit Hoola Ultra Plush Lip Gloss ($16)